Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's official, Annistyn Paige will join our family on October 28, 2009. Having a scheduled c-section has its advantages. We picked the 28th because Jason's birthday (June) and our anniversary(July) are on the 28th. We are all excited and I am a little nervous about how to manage 2. Adair has been such an easy baby/toddler. I am hoping for an easy time again. This pregnancy had been a lot harder than my first one, yet the time seems to have flown by. I was diagnosed at 21 weeks with a low placenta, but thankfully it has moved up. Now we are just praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. My last day of work will be October 2 and I am looking forward to spending time with my "big" girl before the baby arrives.



A few early pictures of my first baby!
























Boy does time fly!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment