Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oh Heavens








I haven't written anything in 5 months and so much has happened. My nephew, Cash Reed arrived on October 6, 2009. Then on October 28 we welcomed a beautiful little girl. Annistyn Paige arrived weighing 6 pounds 14 ounces and measuring 17 inches long. She had a headful of beautiful black hair and in my opinion was a gorgeous baby. Adair loves her little sister and I know they will be best friends! We made it through Jason going to Hawaii for 2 weeks when Annistyn was a month old. I gained a whole new respect for single moms. We had our 1st Christmas as a family of 4 and it was wonderful! The only downer was having to miss Christmas at Momma and Papa's because Adair had tonsillitis. That was the sickest she had ever been an we were all worried. A few weeks after that, Annistyn had RSV. Needless to say, for several weeks we only left the house to go to the doctor. Adair turned 3 in January and had a Backyardigans party. I think that brings everything from Annistyn's 1st 6 months up to date for the most part. I will get to the rest next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment