Monday, December 6, 2010

Shutterfly Gems

I so love the website Shutterfly. If you have never used Shutterfly, I would encourage you to check it out. I was introduced to Shutterfly a little over a year ago when a friend gave me a code for a free 8x8 album. I used it to make one for Adair's 1st year and was hooked! She now loves to look at "her" book and comment on the pictures. Check them out at http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books . The ease of creating such a memorable book was amazing! There were so many choices for page design and layouts. I immediately began on working on 12x12 albums for Christmas presents for each set of grandparents (and of course, one for ME). I also created our Christmas cards in 2009 and they turned out beautifully. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards


I already knew that I was going to make another album for the grandparents this year. These are such memorable keepsakes and I know they cherish them. I just placed my order for these beautiful books and can't wait to get them back! I have received most orders in less than a week, even during the bustling Christmas season!


When I think back to all the time and moolah that I invested in scrapbooking materials, I cringe. Now my biggest problem is finding time to sit down and work on the books. Now that my sweet baby is on the move, ME TIME does not happen often. I have several folders ready to be turned into books and can't wait to work on those over the Christmas break! I also want to try out the calendar http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars as my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment